Inspiring office workers to build fit and happy lifestyles
- “Wheat, white flour and sugar are recognised as highly addictive foods”
- “Lack of sleep make us crave calorie dense foods”
- “Feelings of joy and happiness can be rapidly “transmitted” within the group of individuals”
- “Simple stand up position engages more than 50% of body’s muscles”
- “Optimism is not a state of mind, but a result of an effort to see events form the bright side. With practice anyone can become an optimist!”
- “Popular Body Mass Index calculation that is used to determine one’s healthy weight range does not take into account person’s morphology, bone and muscle mass.”
- “Some doctors claim that light steaming makes any vegetable organic”
- “Chewing food slowly and methodically ensures good nutrient absorption and prevents numerous digestive disorders”
- “Often seen as a healthy choice Sushi and Maki is mainly composed of white rice with rather low nutritional value”
- “Unlike fats and proteins sugars are not vital”
- “Recent studies found that people who sit more than 8 hours daily and don’t have regular physical activity have higher risk of premature death”
Something is wrong.
Instagram token error.